The Student Affairs Young Professionals Committee was started to reach out to and promote the professional development of young professionals in the Division of Student Affairs at UMD. Technically, this refers to full-time exempt employees who are under 35 years old and have worked at the University for 5 years or less. We won't worry about semantics here - if you identify as a student affairs young professional, we welcome you!
Our group seeks to promote connections, community and professional and personal development among young student affairs educators at the University of Maryland.
- Brittany Marxen, Resident Life
- Sarah Grun, Adele H. Stamp Student Union
- Daniel Hairfield, Resident Life
- Emily Biery, University Health Center
- Jaime Poynter, Student Conduct
- Laura Bent, Campus Recreation Services
- Lorae Bonamy, Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Marinel Martinez, Adele H. Stamp Student Union
- Ray Nardella, Resident Life
- Simone Livingston, Counseling Center
- Tiffany Harris, Resident Life