The Student Affairs Young Professionals Committee was started out to reach out to and promote the professional development of young professionals in the Division of Student Affairs at UMD. Technically, this refers to full-time exempt employees who are under 35 years old and have worked at the University for 5 years or less. We won't worry about semantics here - if you identify as a student affairs young professional, we welcome you!
Our group seeks to promote connections, community and professional and personal development among young student affairs educators at the University of Maryland.
- Daniel Hairfield, Resident Life
- Sarah Grun, Stamp Student Union
- Simone Livingston, Counseling Center
- Christine Licata, Fraternity & Sorority Life
- Emily Biery, University Health Center
- Katie Flach, University Recreation & Wellness
- Tiffany Harris, Resident Life
- Brittany Marxen, Resident Life
- Ray Nardella, Resident Life
- Marinel Martinez, Stamp Student Union
- Jaime Poynter, Student Conduct