Support Services

We can help if you are concerned about a student, want to file a student conduct report, or want to learn more about the Code of Student Conduct.  Contacting the Counseling Center, Mental Health Service, or the Office of Student Conduct is your first step.

The departments in Student Affairs can help students with psychiatric/mental needs or psychological/counseling needs or behavioral/conduct needs or academic support needs or special financial needs (student emergency funds).